The International Faith & Family Film Festival is a first-class gathering of high-level entertainment executives, notable Hollywood directors, screenwriters and actors that features exclusive movie screenings and events. It is a major component of MegaFest, a multi-day family festival featuring faith, empowerment and entertainment activities that was founded nine years ago by Bishop T.D. Jakes. Our inaugural film festival event in 2013 was a major success. This year’s MegaFest is expected to host upwards of 100,000 people at the Dallas Convention Center and American Airlines Center.
- The festival will include 10 featured films of different genres from countries around the world.
- The festival will also include inspirational morning talks by Hill Harper, Mark Burnett and Roma Downey.
- There will be four in-depth panel discussions featuring seasoned industry pros: Faith-Based TV, Marketing in Faith, Diversity in Hollywood, and Faith in the Digital Space.
- The event will also feature master classes by Devon Franklin and Keke Palmer moderated by Kevin Frasier of OMG! Insider.
- In addition, there will be smaller breakout sessions on directing, acting, producing, writing and film finance featuring top Hollywood players.
- Tickets for the three-day event are $99 and entitle registrants to enjoy other events in the Megafest lineup.
- Discount family and group packages are available.
- The goal of the IFFFF is to entertain, inform, inspire and provide specialized topics of interest to aspiring filmmakers, actors and others who have an interest in the entertainment business.
- In its 2013 debut, the International Faith and Family Film Festival set a new standard for discovering and showcasing the best of faith-and-family movies that reflect a biblical worldview.
- The IFFFF also stands as a unique ecumenical gathering that unites the various Christian film communities around a common cause of supporting and advancing Christian and family-friendly films and entertainment.
- The three major components of the F&F market – Protestant, Catholic and African American Christian – are all powerfully represented in this exciting integrated festival for the second time.
- There is a clear desire and support for high-quality Christian and family-friendly films and entertainment.
- An International Faith and Family Film Festival is needed to raise the bar and change perceptions about what constitutes a faith-based film.
o IFFFF: http://mega-fest.org/filmfestival/
o General: http://mega-fest.org/